Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rock Revised


click on pic to enlarge this cartoon from
http://www.sangrea.net/free-cartoons/yarts_old-rockers.jpg

Sneak Info on 'The Rockers' Tour
All your favorite Rock stars from the '60's and '70s
are out to prove they can still hold their own against
anyone in the business despite decades of decadence.
This tour has a huge lineup but details are sketchy
except for this teaser provided by the organisers :
'Some of the artists are revising their hits with
new lyrics
to accomodate aging baby boomers'

Scheduled to appear :
Johnny Nash - I Can't See Clearly Now
Leslie Gore - It's My Potty and I'll Go If I Want To
Helen Reddy - I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore
Herman's Hermits- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker
Ringo Starr - A Little Help From Depends
Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face
The Commodores - Once, Twice, Three Times to the Ladies'
The Temptations - Papa's Got a Kidney Stone
and special guest Willie Nelson - On the Commode Again


No comments:

Post a Comment