Saturday, September 10, 2011

9-11 Reflections

Fragments of a person's mind, ten years after the tragedy......Glenn Losack
was in NYC http://www.flickr.com/photos/glosackmd/6118661918/in/photostream
while I was in Houston, Texas.

The picture below is from 1996, the last time I saw the Twin Towers.


























I cannot share anything new with you today about my reflections of that place on that day.
It was before cellphone cams became the norm, and so I have nothing to add in that
respect either. All I can say is that I can never watch any NYC scene ever again without
some discomfort, because I invariably experience pain deep inside. Even some of my favorite
old Hollywood NYC scenes have taken on a new, tainted dimension as I get flashbacks, in a
manner of speaking.

Luckily, Glenn has been biding his time and finally finished his dedication for all of us to see,
the two 9-11 videos below. All the photos, lyrics and music performances on all instruments
are Copyrighted and courtesy of Glenn Losack, MD







"Dedicated to the 10th year anniversary of 9-11-2001 and to the brave soldiers who
die/d for our liberty protecting our freedom of speech and right to protest among
other freedoms we enjoy."
~ Glenn Losack

Related link : http://virtualpoona.blogspot.com/2009/09/where-was-i-on-9-11.html

No comments:

Post a Comment