Thursday, June 09, 2005

Oh to Be in England

Not quite the accomplished Blogger at this point,
here are my thoughts at the time:

Seeing this pic



made available in London, Thursday June 9, 2005, by Zoo
Magazine, that shows Manchester, England, police officer
Rachelle Pantoja, 27, who is under investigation by the
Internal Affairs department at Greater Manchester Police,
and has been put on restricted duties and transferred to
the Traffic Division, after posing for the magazine in a
swimsuit.(AP Photo/Zoo Magazine, via pa)
reminded me
of the time I picked up a female Brit from JFK airport

in NYC. Turned out to be a London Bobby, a gorgeous,
stately woman with a warm and friendly manner, plus
that accent....!

In fact our Limo conversation was so easy-going that I soon
asked her if she was on assignment in NYC and had her
handcuffs with her.


She laughed heartily and said if I wanted to see her handcuffs
I should visit her flat in London where she had a large collection of

handcuffs and whips.

" Confiscated or personal ?" I asked myself ......




No comments:

Post a Comment