Monday, July 04, 2005

Phil mail


From Phillip Pinto in Perth, Australia :

The new Blog Spot looks good. I like the military green (?) background
with brown text and occasionally, red. It's a pity the page(s) cannot
be formatted to fill the screen....(am using 1024 X768)......

BTW - Are we all meeting at Rusty's Farm in 'UK'? Come Dec/Jan?

Phil :

this Blog is not connected with Yahoo in any way except that I use
Yahoo for my e-mail and as a regular source of news (out of habit) .

E-Blogger hosts this very user-friendly method of 'push-button
publishing' and they provide blog owners a choice of free templates.
I will be
updating the look as newer templates become available.
I have my monitor display settings available as a Quick Launch icon in
the toolbar on the bottom of my screen, This works well for me as far
as viewing in 1024x768 goes, using True Color 32-bit display setting.
That's about as helpful as I can be for now. Maybe someone else will
comment
on this. But that's as likely as the chance of me showing up
for the
'UK' reunion at Yasgur's ...errr..I mean Rusty's farm...

Thanks for the feedback,

Fred


No comments:

Post a Comment