Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sidetracked on Earth Day 2008

It's the last hour of Earth Day 2008....
I'm in the throes of creating a poster for entry into a competition being run
by one of the top retail drug stores in the USA. That doesn't give me enough
time to cook up something for this blog as regularly as I would like.
Hopefully I'll be done with the graphic work in a couple of days....in the
meantime I'm involved in researching contemporary advertising, sort of
a self-inflicted intensive Refresher Course. Problem is, there's so much of
interesting stuff to research online that I often get sidetracked. I believe they
call it the attack of The YouTube Clones. But how (and why ?) to resist
frequent, quick doses of good humor like Germany's Otto Shopping Catalogue


or the Mafia-themed
New York Pizza in the Netherlands ?
ADULT CONTENT ADVISORY :
Do not view the rest of this unless you are an Adult NOT offended
by the language used in movies like Scarface, The Godfather, etc.



Another equally pleasant Netherlands Pizza-mercial here

No comments:

Post a Comment