Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Blues Professor wants the Poona Blues



Rolf Heimann a.k.a. The Blues Professor
has an important bit of news to share from
Deutschland :

....
.maybe you haven't received my recent mail
in which I said I
have difficulty in posting**
something to the blog (I am nothing like a pc
nerd).

The reason was that finally I AM going to Poona
on a time travel after
more than 40 years and I don't
have a clue what to expect, in which
reasonably priced
hotel to stay, etc. So I wanted people to give me advice.


Perhaps you can help.

Take care,


Rolf

Visit the Blues Professor's Homepage here
and look at Rolf in his previous incarnation as a
Bishops' School boy in POONA/PUNE

difficulty in posting**
As an anti-spam measure, I receive posts via e-mail
and then post to the blog. So please e-mail me here:
frdmill.2005 at blogger.com or view Virtual Poona
Blogger Profile in top right-hand corner of this Blog
for contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment