A few things to do in Pune between 1:00 and 4:00 p.m. if you're
not working and have no PC at your disposal......
* Catch up on reading the Mid-Day edition papers.
* Watch TV in between frequent Power Outages a.k.a.
* Go stand in line for a movie matinee.
* Have a late lunch date and stretch it out till the restaurant staff
inform you that they will be serving items from a limited Menu
until the evening hours since the cooks are on (extended) break.
* Turn on some music and take an extended Power Nap. This will
help you get your groove on till the next City Curfew, which occurs
after midnight in most areas, 2:00 a.m. in other places.
* Make those leisurely phone calls you've always wanted to.
* Make room in your stomach for 'High Tea' .....
"Despite the advent of modern day malls and 24x7 shopping mania,
from 1 pm to 4 pm, most shops in this wondrous city continue to
remain closed" says Kalyani Sardesai of expressindia.com