Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Madooo music sandwich

Virtual Poona Blog is pleased to announce that
Madooo got sandwiched between The Chieftains and
Loreena McKennitt, no less !



(click to enlarge)

Thought I'd share this with you.
Below is a note from the
Host/Producer of the radio station


Madhu
_______________________________________________________________

'Greetings Madoo,
I just thought I'd drop you a quick note
to let you know that I played
your cover of "Norwegian Wood,"
this evening, on the World Beat.
I
played it from the Global Rhythms Sampler. http://www.mnsu.edu/kmsufm/wbpl/playList/WB07-02-2nd.html

All the best to you and yours,
-
Mark
--'

Mark R. Thomas World Beat host/producer

KMSU/KMSK FM - The Maverick Radio Network

3010 Memorial Library, Mankato, MN 56001

No comments:

Post a Comment