Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Start Dreaming, Ladies !

My friends over at the Blank Noise Project
(part of Google Groups) are looking for a few good dreamers.
So go ahead and make a wish....
..


'I want to run wild on the streets at night'
That's my fantasy. The thing I most wish I could do in my city.

What's yours?
What are the top ten, twenty, one hundred things
that you wish your city just let you to do?

Email us your dreams for your city. Stay anonymous if you choose.
We will post it on the blog and may use it for an audio piece.


Please email us at :

blurtblanknoise@gmail.com. While we believe that there should no
deadline for dreaming and wishlists, we would appreciate it if you
start dreaming and mail us right away!
Last date- Feb 28, 2007

Thank you


Blank Noise!

BLANK NOISE PROJECT
Ph:+ 91 98734 85284 (In Delhi)
+ 91 98868 40612 (Bangalore)

www.blanknoiseproject.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment