Monday, November 21, 2005

George Carlin: "I'm a Modern Man"


George Carlin, November 5th, 2005
Beacon Theater, NYC
George Carlin recently did an HBO Special in which
he shows why he's still the most astute Stand-up Comic
around as he examines our world once again :

I'm a modern man.
I'm a modern man.
I'm a modern man.
I'm a modern man.

I'm a modern man,
A man for the millennium,
Digital and smoke free.

A diversified multicultural postmodern deconstructionist,
Politically anatomically and ecologically incorrect.

I've been uplinked and downloaded.
I've been inputted and outsourced.
I know the upside of downsizing.
I know the downside of upgrading.

I'm a high tech lowlife.
A cutting edge state-of-the-art bicoastal multitasker,
And I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond.

I'm new wave but I'm old school,
And my inner child is outward bound.

I'm a hot wired heat seeking warm hearted cool customer,
Voice activated and biodegradable.

Link generously provided by Viewpoint West Partners, LLC
:

http://vpwpartners.blogs.com/viewpoint_west_partners/2005/11/

No comments:

Post a Comment