Friday, May 04, 2007

'Monitor Queen' of Malaysia gives computers a new life - CNN.com


CNN.com
Powered by
* Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.










I got my first computer in 2000 and since then I have
thrown away at least three monitors, which means
my
average is one every two years. I admit feeling
guilty
about it since I know there are creative Third World
people who work
all kinds of miracles in the recycling arena.
People like
Mary Tiong, an enterprising and amazing
lady who started from scratch and rose from the heaps
to monitor ( pun purely coincidental) the world's scrap

heaps, not just for profit but also for charity.


Click here to access this interesting article:



'Monitor Queen' of Malaysia gives computers a new life - CNN.com*






SAVE THIS link FORWARD THIS link




Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email information from any Web site.







No comments:

Post a Comment